QUALIFIED FLYING INSTRUCTORS (QFI)
The Flight Instructor Rating allows the holder to give flight instruction to students training to acquire a Pilot’s License. Once qualified, the privileges can be extended to different courses as required.
At Ninety Nines, we have a team of dedicated QFI Instructors to offer you top quality training.
- The minimum age for one to be issued with a Private Pilot License is 17.
- One must demonstrate the ability to read, speak, write and understand the English language.
- Be in possession of a valid Class 2 Medical certificate
- Be in possession of a valid Student Pilot’s License
- Achieve minimum flight time as stipulated in the Civil aviation regulations.
- Pass all stipulated theory examinations